2024 Korean Dramas to Watch


JOIN A FREE FORUM TO DISCUSS YOUR FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS


K-drama not streamed in your country? ***Best VPNs to watch Korean TV: NordVPN OR ExpressVPN

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Goodfellas: REMASTERED - Ending Scene | My Tribute to Ray Liotta (1954-2022)

I am in the habit of checking my Twitter account every day. It is usually the first online in the morning. I don't use Twitter as my reliable news source. But every once in a while they will tweet a bona fide fact about a current event that blows me away like the death of Ray Liotta (pronounced "Lee-oh-ta"). Only 67 years old. 

I once heard him say in an interview that he was adopted. ("Due to extreme poverty, the biological parents abandoned Ray immediately after his birth. ..." ~  Source)  That me think: So? Is he really Italian or was he just raised Italian? I know.  It's a stupid thought. But hey! Don't we all think stupid thoughts? No matter his biological heritage, it looks like his parents, Mary and Alfred Liotta, raised him to be a real good guy; not a fictional "Goodfella". Although ... I must say that he played the part of a gangster quite well. He was cast as Henry Hill in Martin Scorsese's movie "GoodFellas" (1990). In my humble opinion, it's his most memorable role.  It's a cult classic and won 6 Academy Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via this websites might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website.




ENJOY Award-Winning Gourmet and Fruit Salsas - Traverse Bay Farms ~ Made with all natural ingreditents. ~ Rich and full of flavor. Nationally Award Winning Salsa - Traverse Bay Farms

DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB