K-drama not streamed in your country? ***Best VPNs to watch Korean TV: NordVPN OR ExpressVPN

Monday, January 1, 2024

Vintage Television: "One Step Beyond" (1959 ~ 1961)

 I was born in the latter half of the 50s and the new technology of my day was the television. What a marvelous invention. You could watch the news, movies, cartoons, and TV shows. During my day one of the most popular TV shows was “The Twilight Zone”. I am so glad that they have these local channels that show nothing but old movies and shows. But they don't have everything from back in the day. That's why I am also glad that there is YouTube.


I have watched all The Twilight Zone episodes and some of them I watched more than once. I was desperate to find an old TV show that was similar and stumbled upon a series called “One Step Beyond”.
Image Credit:  Amazon.com

This show, unlike The Twilight Zone, which is fiction, the episodes for One Step Beyond are “a matter of human record”. In other words, it's been recorded that this stuff really happened to people. However, they can not explain how or why.

I'm enjoying this series. It's in black and white. The video quality is not that great. But the stories are very interesting. Although, if things like that happened to me, I'm not sure I would tell anybody. :lol:

Are you watching any old TV shows?


** Original Source












https://movies-and-memories.tumblr.com/post/634448419018227712/joiedevivre-magazine-the-twilight-zone-was-a


No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via this websites might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website.




ENJOY Award-Winning Gourmet and Fruit Salsas - Traverse Bay Farms ~ Made with all natural ingreditents. ~ Rich and full of flavor. Nationally Award Winning Salsa - Traverse Bay Farms

DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB