2024 Korean Dramas to Watch


JOIN A FREE FORUM TO DISCUSS YOUR FAVORITE KOREAN DRAMAS


K-drama not streamed in your country? ***Best VPNs to watch Korean TV: NordVPN OR ExpressVPN

Monday, June 27, 2022

The Elysian Kingdom is Cute, Adorable and Very Touching

This post is a quick review of "The Elysian Kingdom".

My son subscribed to Paramount+ streaming service and let me create a profile so I could watch some of the movies and TV shows.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐤: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 (𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭+ 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.

It's kind of cute and adorable.  A Star Trek junkie like me would like it just because it's Star Trek!  So far I like all of the characters.  A lot of the actors and actresses are new to me.  I'm not familiar with any of their other acting credits.

It's in Season 1 and I have made it up to Episode 8 titled "The Elysian Kingdom".  

Image credit

It was "cute and adorable".  I liked it because, even though I am an adult, I still love reading children's fairy tale picture books.  This episode was based on a picture book that Doctor M'Benga (played by Babs Olusanmokun) often read to his daughter Rukiya (played by Sage Arrindell).  

Without giving too much away, let's just say the episode touched on a very sensitive parenting topic and the difficult decisions parents sometimes have to make concerning their children.  Kudos to the way that the writers handled this sensitive and delicate topic.  It was very touching.





***

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via this websites might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website.




ENJOY Award-Winning Gourmet and Fruit Salsas - Traverse Bay Farms ~ Made with all natural ingreditents. ~ Rich and full of flavor. Nationally Award Winning Salsa - Traverse Bay Farms

DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB